Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Morning run motivation

     Morning runs have been too far and in between for someone who calls himself a runner.  I always feel guilty when I skip a morning run.  Why am I such a slacker? The odd thing is that I enjoy running in the morning, I just don't like getting out of bed! 
 
     This year I am working toward transitioning my schedule to wake up early, put on the running shoes, and hit the road before the sun comes up.  So far it has been a struggle, but instead of dwelling on all the instances when I over snoozed this year (which is in the double digits) I am going to stay positive and celebrate the sunsets that I have captured.
 
     Thanks Jimmy for making running fun this year!  Your challenge has helped tremendously. 
 
 
Coronado Island
 
Balboa Park
    
 
     Happy running y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment